Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Coffee Talk Episode 1 and Episode 2 are games about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock.
It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans. Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.
- Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more. Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their hearts.
- Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks.
- Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm drink, play those lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
- Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers one cup at a time.
- Meet quirky and interesting characters old and new; Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua, the succubus biz dev executive, Riona the wannabe opera singer, and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!