Introducing...From Coin-Ops to Table-Tops: The Essential Electronic Games book
Delve into gaming history as videogames veteran author Mike Diver celebrates the world of electronic table-top games in this glorious new book. Purveyor of high quality videogame merchandise, Numskull Designs, shines a spotlight on the games from the 1970s and 80s that rocked our gaming world and kick-started life-long gaming passions. This evolution in arcade gaming opened up a whole new world for fans who could enjoy the much-loved arcade experience at home with table-top electronic games.
A must for gaming fans, this glorious book features reviews and stunning photography of 60 iconic table-top games. Just one look and you will be taken back in time to where your love of gaming began. Sit back, flick through (very slowly) and enjoy old favourites such as Donkey Kong, Zaxxon Frogger and Safari.
- A review of over 60 legendary electronic games reviewed including: Coleco’s Ms Pac-Man and Alien Attack, Tomy’s Pinball Wizard and Demon Driver, Grandstand’s Afterburner and Munchman, Nintendo’s Donkey Kong and Star Force.
- Author: Mike Diver, veteran gaming editor, former head of content at GAMING Bible and contributor to Kotaku, BBC and Nintendo Life. This is Mike’s fifth book.
- Stunning photography shows these games in their full glory with exquisite detail.
- Stylish hardback book with matte art paper. Over 180 pages in length. (physical only)
- Designed and produced by Numskull Designs.
- Physical copy includes Digital version.
- Size Oversize USA A4, hardback