Last month Numskull Designs announced plans to release a range of limited edition Resident Evil statues starting with the Tyrant (T-002). Today, Numskull Designs have revealed the second statue in the range will be the grotesque and iconic Licker.
A product of a second set of zombies' mutations, the Licker is a monstrous mutant human that has consumed massive amounts of biomass to fuel their metabolism. This high-quality Licker statue stands at 6.5 inches (16.7cm) tall and comes with all the finishing touches that fans would expect to see, including its exposed brain details, extended tongue, and sharp claws. This super exclusive collector’s item is a must-have for any fan of the Resident Evil franchise.
- Official Resident Evil product
- Designed and manufactured by Numskull Designs, in conjunction with Capcom
- Highly detailed 6.5″ (16.5cm) replica of the iconic Licker from Resident Evil with hand-painted features for extra detail
- Base comes with intricate details including exposed brain, extended tongue, and sharp claws
- Prototype sample image. Final version may vary
Numskull Designs also has a wide range of Resident Evil collectibles and merchandise for fans including 3D desk lamps, wireless charging mats, pin badges, snapbacks and TUBBZ, a range of cosplaying Resident Evil ducks!
Check out the full Resident Evil range at Just Geek